Friday 7 December 2012

Let's TravelChat with Dora

Hi, thank you for stopping over Dora's TravelChat. I am sure you would like to get to know me better. Well, this is not a problem. 

I am just a simple housewife whose children are all grown up. Travelling is my greatest hobby. I can just back-pack on my own or just travel with a friend or even in a group. All these are no big deal to me as long as I can TRAVEL..... Yes, I really love travelling, and I love fooooood tooo... So, to me, Travelling + Food = PARADISE!!!! <3

As such, I would like to share all my travelling experiences with those enthusiasts. Do feel free to give your comments so that we can learn from each other.

Once again, thanks so much for stopping over at my blog. Let's travel chat over a cup of tea on me..... :)


2 comments:

  1. Good blog. Waiting for your new posts.... and beautiful pictures of yours, hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ivy for your support

    ReplyDelete